Selling your Home?
Studies show Home Staging yields a 576% return on investment and may be a tax write off - it pays to stage!
Studies show staged homes on average sell 67% faster and receive offers up to 17% higher than nonstaged homes and may be a tax write off! A home professionally staged by Style My Space has been intentionally designed to be warm and inviting while showcasing features and square footage. This creates an environment that buyers aspire to own, thereby selling the home for top dollar in its market in the shortest amount of time.
Some things to consider:
- 90% of all buyers used the interenet to search for properties
- 84% of buyers reported the photos to be the most useful information
- The number one action taken after viewing a home online was to drive by or visit the home
- 91% of all home buying decisions are made by women
- 70% of women knew the day they walked in the house it was the right one for them
Why not create an environment your buyer is looking to buy?
How Does It Work?
Our Customized Staging Plan is the most affordable staging service and gives the home seller all the information they need to stage the home themselves. This service is for lived in homes and encompasses a complete inspection and verbal analysis of the property inside and out.
We cover every detail including:
* curb appeal
* decluttering and cleaning
* how to showcase valuable features buyers are seeking
* design furniture arrangements that create warm and inviting spaces
* how to accessorize and what colors to use
* design solutions for remedying outdated or awkward areas
* what purchases and/or upgrades will help the home sell faster
* select and advise on flooring, fixtures, paint, etc. as needed
* provide information for reliable vendors in our vast database
This is an affordable route for the do-it-yourselfer looking to maximize their profit potential and sell their home quicker. Contemporary/Modern Interior Design and vacant Home Staging services since 2006, earning multiple customer service design accolades in the industry.
The Bid is an estimate for the work to be completed by our team in a lived in home. This estimate is based on the scope of the project and our professional recommendations to expedite the fastest sale. This service includes staging the home's interior and exterior and providing additional furnishings and accessories if needed. Most homes start around $500 but our crew can also come starting at just $150 per hour, staging the most critical areas first. This is an affordable option for most sellers as they can decide how much they would like to invest.
Staging vacant homes so they show like models can help them sell twice as fast. Vacant stagings include furniture, accessories, staging and destaging, insurance and deliveries. Pricing for vacant homes varies depending on how much furniture and accessories the home might need. Most average size homes, priced below 750,000, range between $2500 and $3500 for a 2 month staging term. Call Kim today for a phone estimate - 818-726-6429. Credit cards accepted.
Staging - Home Sellers Secret Weapon